Netc N·CASERF Executive Summary
N·CASERF transport cases are flexible, durable and affordable and work flawlessly with the Netc EmbraceRF tape and IT Asset Tracking System. Netc N·CASERF transport cases seamlessly integrate with the Netc EmbraceRF Asset Tracking System. The EmbraceRF link feature allows you to easily nexus your tape media to a case. Seal the case and you can validate which tapes are in a case by simply scanning the N·CASERF tag. There is no need to open the case.
Netc N·CASERF transport inserts are available for all data tape cartridges, including ½ inch form factor (34X0, 3590, 9X40), 3592, LTO, T10K, 4MM and 8MM. Inserts may be mixed in the case, giving you flexible control of the contents.
Key advantages of the Netc EmbraceRF enabled N·CASERF system:
- Netc RFID enabled for easy tracking and inventory.
- Netc RFID tags are always VolSer custom configurable.
- Netc RFID chips have the capacity to hold up to 56 characters of rewritable user data.
- Netc N·CASERF transport cases are secure and weather-resistant.
- Netc N·CASERF transport cases contain purpose-built trays to ensure the ideal fit for any media.
- Netc N·CASERF transport cases include a strong, positive double latching system with butterfly clasps and lockable hasps. Latches are riveted to the container along with a strong metal backer plate.
- Netc N·CASERF transport cases contain oversized bumpers to protect the contents.
- Netc N·CASERF transport cases seamlessly integrate with the Netc EmbraceRF Asset Tracking System.
You can learn more about Netc EmbraceRF at www.netcrfid.com.
You may purchase N·CASERF products at www.labelarchitect.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 203-372-6382.